Ways to Give
The Washtenaw Housing Alliance affirms that homelessness is a shared responsibility and must be addressed collaboratively by all institutions, agencies, businesses and individual members in our community. By joining together in this effort, as we have in the past, we will improve the quality of life for many families and individuals.
Your gift to the Washtenaw Housing Alliance can take many forms – please consider one of the following:
1. Make a secure, online donation by visiting HERE.
2. Send a check, payable to:
Washtenaw Housing Alliance
P.O. Box 7993
Ann Arbor, MI 48107
Or call our office (734-222-6544) to use your credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
3. Make a gift of stock. Simply transfer the securities to:
3055 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
4. Additional Options:
- Honor special people or occasions with your gift. Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or holiday with a designated gift, or ask your friends to do so on your behalf. We will be happy to send an acknowledgement of each gift to the celebrant.
- Designate the Washtenaw Housing Alliance as the recipient of your United Way contribution at your workplace this year.
- Make a bequest to the Alliance through your will.
- Ask your company if they have a matching gifts program.
- Become an event sponsor through financial support or gifts in-kind (products, services).
For more information on giving opportunities, please call (734) 222-6544.